With Taylor Made, new and returning customers find comfort in knowing that we’ve been remodeling homes since 1990, and continue to stand behind each project today. It is our personal philosophy that happy customers have been the key to our long-term success.
Therefore we promise to:
- Send only the friendliest and well-trained staff to your home. Your family members, pets, and guests will be treated with the utmost respect.
- Keep our word by arriving up on time, being professional and thoroughly cleaning the job site each day before leaving.
- Update you daily on your project and answer any questions as they arise. Even more, we’ll remember to use YOUR chosen method of communication.
- Minimize surprises during the construction process by utilizing pre-construction questionnaires and personalized meetings.
- Maintain accountability for the project on a daily basis, carefully monitoring all facets of the job until it is completed to your satisfaction.
- Inspect your final product meticulously to ensure that we’ve provided you with the highest quality service possible and that you are more than happy.
For as long as we’ve been in business, we have never had a complaint with the Maryland Home Improvement Commission or any other governing agency. That’s over 26 years of exceptional, high-quality service.
Sometimes companies like to complicate things. We treat you the way we want to be treated. It’s that simple.